Monday, April 30, 2007

File Under Awesome; Ten Kinds Of

New York City is going to have to pull out something pretty special to top this.

Somewhere between waking up to a view of the Opera House and luxuriating in fluffy bathrobes and excellent company, I did stop to wonder why I was so keen to leave Sydney. Still can't quite put my finger on it. (I think it may have something to do with the fact that the clock has struck midnight, Prince Charming has flown back to Melboure and I'm effectively unemployed and living with my parents. And when you put it that way...)

I am an extremely lucky girl and I totally owe my boyfriend a weekend away when I get back. Babe, I'm thinking you and me, the Sydney Airport Formule 1 and a takeaway dozen Krispy Kremes could be a magic combination, yeah?

Speaking of airports, I'm due at one in less than five hours. Of course, I'm still awake, finishing last minute stuff and (apart from the fact that what I'm really excited about is 21 hours of gin and tonics, movies I've been meaning to catch and sleep; in that order) generally acting like an little kid on Christmas Eve.

Awesome indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home